Monday, September 1, 2008

I labored today

Hope you all had a super holiday! I spent the day laboring behind the camera with 3 gorgeous girls as my subjects. My niece Dallas was in town for the weekend and after a couple of days of moving my Grandma we decided to spend some photography time. We went downtown and a few hidden spots I know of and to the lake. Got some great shots (I think anyway LOL) Jillian got tired so we took her to my mom and Alexis wanted to stay and play so it was just me and Dallas for the second half of the photo shoot! Dallas, Alexis and Beans sitting on the river wall downtown

Dallas, Alexis and Beans on the tracks in a hidden area downtown
Dallas trying to get beans to smile for me
Teasing Beans with ice cream so that I could get a grin
Alexis on the tracks
This is my fave shot of Alexis! We were at the boardwalk at the river
Close up of Dallas
Dallas posing at the confederate cemetary, just a few minutes later beans got stung by a bee
Dallas posing at the lake

8 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Great pictures. I love the one of your daughter sitting and you taking it from above her.
Great job. They are all 3 beautiful.

Brenda said...

Beautiful babies!

Sally said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful subjects, great 'PHOTOGRAPHER'. :)

Donna said...

WoW! I Love All your shots sweetie!!!hughugs

Donna said...

Great candid shots! Way to go! Love that one looking down on Alexis especially!

Sharon said...

Great shots of some gorgeous girls. Playing around like that taking photos is such fun isn't it. I try to do it a couple of times a year - the girls dress up and pose all over the backyard and there are usually a few fantastic shots.

Sharon

Sybil said...

I love these pictures. Very beautiful shots. I loved the picture on the boardwalk. That is were Ricky proposed to me so it always holds a special place in my heart. The picture of Dallas at the cemetary is great too!

Karen M said...

You are an amazing photographer! Your angels and positions are super.