Monday, September 29, 2008

More Photos

Spent Saturday morning taking pics of the girls. We saw tons of opportunities but the skeeters and Beans stopped us LOL Beans is not much of a picture taker but likes to go along for the ride. Abby and Alexis get mad when it is time to stop. They love modeling for me! We had lots of fun!

Abby being a lake side cowgirl Alexis posing in her nifty hat

Alexis being a cowgirl

all of my girls

Wednesday is So Animated day at school for homecoming week so I made Alexis this Mad Hatter costume

3 comments:

Brenda said...

We sure do make some purdy babies in this family, and you capture them so well!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Beautiful girls my friend. I had to laugh at the comment you left on my blog about making the humming noise to depict a dish washer lol.
Blessings to you.
Kim

Donna said...

How Precious! And that costume is Wonderful! Your Girls are Gorgeous!!hughugs