Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SO Busy

It has been a busy few days but I took a few minutes the past couple of days to sit on the patio and watch the hummers. I just love watching them. I have one I call the guardian because he always runs the others off when they come and then one (the one shown) that I call the showoff because she will literally fly inches from my lens but my camera never focuses fast enough to catch her. I am still working my way around the Sweets Challenge photos so if I leave a delayed comment that is why LOL

Alexis ready for school yesterday in her requested Raggedy Ann jeans. I am working on a raggedy Ann tote for Ms. Sally and I think that made her want some LOL. Back about a month ago or so we had a little outbreak of what the Doc says is pink eye ( I blogged about it LOL) well Alexis woke up yesterday and looked as if she was having a relapse but it looked better when I picked her up)
Beans at her Nanaw's house over the weekend. She can't fool me with that so innocent look.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the Raggedy jeans! She's so cute all dressed for school. That Beans can't fool me either but doesn't it make life so interesting? Ha!

Sally said...

Aw, great pictures Jerri! On top of everything else, you're a good photographer!!

The jeans are adorable on that cutie little chick; and the Beans? Yeah, she's got us all mesmerized!!

Have a great day!!

Sybil said...

What great pictures! I would love to just it on a porch, drinking iced tea, watching humming birds. We don't have any here but my mother in law does at her house. They are facinating. Alexis is just a sweetheart. How does she like kindergarten? Poor dear with her eye. And Beans. What can I say about her, she is just precious.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Those pants are so cute. I have what's left of a Raggedy Ann lamp that I had as a kid. I saved the ceramic part as the light part broke years ago.
To cute.

Donna said...

What Sweet lil' Babies!!! Their EYES! Beautiful Miss Jerri!!hughugs

Unknown said...

Is that a picture of a hummingbird sitting still?! I didn't think they would ever do that by a feeder. I guess I've never been around one long enough.
You do a fantastic job with your painting!

Donna said...

The girls are adorable, as always! And your pictures of the hummingbirds are spectacular!