Saturday, July 26, 2008

Numbers Photo Challenge




This was a tough one for me. I see numbers everywhere on roadsigns and such but not any real interesting signs etc... so this is what I came up with..

the first one is of my family LOL my mom and grandma were about to die because I wanted to take their photo after we finished painting my grandmas new house today. we were hot, sweaty and paint splattered but I made them do it anyway LOL there are 4 generations of Summerhill girls here *note the fingers representing numbers* LOL yeah grasping at straws for the number thing here.
left to right...my wonderful grandma, my super mom, Me and Alexis and Jillian of course with her back turned because she hates the camera.

The big #1 is the roof of the local bank

17 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love that first picture..what a good idea!

Sally said...

1. 2. 3. 4. How CLEVER!! You did a great job, Jerri. Good for you!!

Have a wonderful day. Isn't it so grand to have four generations of women? :)

Donna said...

5 Generations!!! What a SPECIAL Picture!!! Well Done Girl!! A picture to Always treasure!! Great idea!! Well Done!!hughugs

Donna said...

OOOPS!!LOL...4 generations...I counted tiny sweetie!!LOL...hughughugs

Karen M said...

Love the generation picture. Very good idea!

Nita Jo said...

What a special Generations picture. That's one to treasure!

Nita Jo

kimberly said...

oh i love the family photo....wonderful idea and great sports they were! :)
kimberly

The Hallman Tribe said...

I am total love with that first photo. Such a great way to show 4 generations...........WONDERFUL JOB!

Cindra said...

I have a hard time believing that Jillian hates the camera. I have seen her sunshiny curls and big blue eyes so many times on Brenda's blog. What a great concept... the generations. Good looking women, too!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

I love your generation photo! Great idea - you will all treasure this photo forever!

Kari

Amanda said...

Great picture of you all together.
Enjoy the weekend!

Donna said...

Hahahahaha!!!! The one with the chorus line of the generations is especially great, particularly with the wee one's back to the camera! Thank you for a great laugh!

Sandi McBride said...

Very well done! And four generations of strong women is exactly what we need...you lived up to the challenge in a grand way!
Sandi

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I just loved the shot of the four generations..You should frame it.
Wonderful..
xoxo Nita

Brenda said...

Oh I love the first one! VERY creative Miz Jerri! I bet I passed that bank a dozen times and never thought of that number on the roof. Ha!

Sharon said...

The first picture was a great idea - I love to see photos of generations of a family. With so many families spread all over the place, they can be so hard to get together like that. It makes those pictures really special.

Sharon

Crystal said...

VERY original! Way to use the imagination;o)