Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Zoo Trip

I am thinking this is butterfly fornication LOL I was just thankful they were covered since they were after all in public!


Not sure if this is just a baby flamingo or if he needs more shrimp to add his color although beautiful he was strange looking standing there among all the bright shades of pinks

There is a grasshopper hiding in here...can you find him

The girls caught this caterpillar but once we explained that he would grow into a beautiful butterfly they let him go

Up close and personal with the bumble bee
We took a trip to the Memphis Zoo yesterday and had a pretty good time even though it was the hottest day of the year! My mom doesn't get much time off so since she was off we took the girls and my niece and her boyfriend. I didn't get many of the kids because they were either in the stroller or all I could see was them running from animal to animal but I got some super pics in the butterfly habitat!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Those are great! I especially love the sexy butterflies. :-)

Crystal said...

You take amazing pictures just like your mom!!!! Wonderful pics;o)

Sybil said...

Wow, those are great pictures. Did you go to the Memphis Zoo?

Karen M said...

What fun! And lovely pictures. That close up of the bee was my favorite.