Monday, July 28, 2008

No Frog Kisses & Funky Eyes


Beans pouting because PopPop told her to stop kissing the frog......
but she just "WUBS HOPPIES" My personal opinion is that if this is the worst frog she kisses before she finds her Prince then I am in good shape as a mom LOL


Alexis and her funky eyes...Beans had it a week ago and Alexis woke up with the funky eyes too. Doc said it was not pink eye but just more of a cold in their eyes. None the less it is gross! It really was hard for her to watch the 3-D Hannah Montana Show but she rocked out the show anyway....eye boogies and all!

8 comments:

Sybil said...

Shelby watched the Hannah Concert too while Ricky and I went to the new Paula Deen's restrauant. Have you gone yet? Anyway, my MIL said Shelby didn't watch much of the show, but at least she tried.

Kissing frogs, what a cute picture. Do you scrapbook? That would make such a cute scrapbooking page!

Brenda said...

All the kids had their 3-Ds on at Aunt Terri's too and watched the concert.

Poor Alexis, she looks so miserable with her eyes all swollen and Beans has that pout down perfect!

Sybil said...

You should so get a website together. I would love to see what you create and I know other's would too. You should really work on a website or blog. Just put a few things on it to start and then add as you go. Can't wait to see everything. I'd love to meet you and your kiddos. We will be there sometime this weekend to pick up Shelby from my mom's house, probably on Sunday. Just stop by.

Donna said...

She is SO Beautiful!!!! Great pictures!! Happy day sweetie!

Sally said...

Aw, that picture of the Beans cracks me UP!!!!!!! Yeah, I know what you mean; that frog looks a lot better than some of the ones I've kissed. hahahaha

Hope Alexis' eye problem clears up fast; she sure does have pretty eyes though.

Take care!!

Sybil said...

Thanks for the info on the library. Mom and Shelby said they had a great time. Shelby talked about the "science magic" for several minutes. I know they both enjoyed themselves My email is sybilreeves@hotmail.com if you ever need me. My comments come to me as they are posted to though so you can get me either way! Thanks again!

Cindra said...

Some allergies can create the same problem with the eyes. I get it every once in awhile.
Haven't we all kissed some frogs?

Crystal said...

This is just too cute!