Sunday, July 27, 2008

5 Year Old Photography

Alexis asked me yesterday if she could take some pictures with my camera . So I let her and I just uploaded the photos and she took some really great shots, especially for a 5 year old


the water tower at her daddy's house..she even used the zoom on this one

Jillian, alexis had her fingers a little over the lens on this one and I just knew it would not come out well but it sort of gave it a smoky look.
My moms friends cat sitting on the entertainment center so that he could keep a good eye on my moms pomerainians LOL

One of Zach's sunflowers in nanaw's yard

And last but certainly not least, Abby posing for Alexis

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow Alexis! you did a great job using Momma's camera! Makes Nanaw proud!

Connie said...

Thank YOU for visiting with me on the blog. I adore your "Great Wall of China Redneck Style"!!! Very imaginative. Hop on over, my sweet helena bunny, and visit with me more often. That 4 generation pix was adorable also. Tell your mom and grandmom I appreciated seeing them after such a hot day paintinggggg!! Wowser! I also have a "thing" with numbers. OCD kicking in, sweetpea!! LOL But mine involves adding up the numbers on license plates! Can you imagine such a silly thing?!?!?!
Smoochies,
Connie

Donna said...

These are Wonderful!! She did a Great job!!hughugs

Sybil said...

Very impressive! She did a great job!

Sally said...

Don't know how I missed this. Wow, that little angel did a great job!! I may need her for lessons. :)

Has she done anymore? I love lookin' at the pix!!

Have a great weekend, Ms. Jerri!!

The Keel Gang said...

These are so great, but a great camera helps too! What do you use?