Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The things kids say

While on our way home from the zoo Monday afternoon Alexis says mom I got a boogie. I looked down at her finger and saw a little crusty fella hanging on. I said well just thump it in Banny's (my mom) floorboard (LOL) snatch and thump I say cause I don't have a tissue and it is not a rolly kind. Mom looks at me and says well and least she is not a snatch and licker (ewwww we all say) and Alexis so innocently looks at my mom and says "BANNY YOU ARE A SNATCH LICKER" I thought my mom would have to pull her truck over to stop laughing. It would not have been nearly as hilarious but my nieces 15 year old boyfriend was in the backseat saying "what is a snatch licker, what is so funny" and Dallas was saying "nothing nothing nothing just shut up".

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Hahahahahaha, yep, now that was funny right there!

Donna said...

OhMyWord!!!Hahahaha.....KIDS!!! Happy day sugar!hughugs

Sybil said...

That sounds like something my little ones would say. They do tend to take after their father at times, and with Joey as their uncle, well lets just say they say some crazy stuff.

Sally said...

HAHAHAHA toooo funny!!

You've really taken some great pictures, and I've enjoyed looking at them today.

Have a wonderful day!!