Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Firsts (and a little second)

My pics got all outta wack so you will have to see the captions to know what happened when LOL Alexis loved her first day of school. The only had two complaints! First they didn't have enough time to all of her lunch, that makes me angry because I have always been told to et slower and let your food settle and you will eat less because you feel fuller faster! But yet the government/schools complain of obese kids! Anyway her second complaint is that they had to learn the number zero and color and apple red and she already knew that! They even told them how to was their hands LOL **GASP** Alexis is a little OCD about clean hands though so that was not a problem for her either.

Jillian was super excited about her first ever ballet/tap class. I thought she may cling a little but she didn't and she jabbered on and on when I picked her up!
Alexis walking Beans to dance. She actually wanted me to stay in the truck and let her do it all together but I thought I better be there just in case. Alexis thinks she is an expert LOL she has been in dance since she was 2.5 yrs old.
This is what my little diva chose to wear her second day of school (today) she really wanted to wear her hot pink cowgirl boots but the seam was uncomfortable so she didn't.
SO 80's! She will look back at this style and wonder what I was thinking for letting her wear that LOL She really likes fashion though and I do for the most part let her pick her own clothes/shoes.
Beans getting ready to leave for dance class!

This was Alexis and Beans yesterday morning before the first day of school.

I just love this pic! She looks so grown though. I instantly thought that she sun fading into shadow across her face was perfect for a scrapbook page....she is transitioning to a whole new phase of childhood just as the sun is transitioning to a whole new day! Okay maybe it is corny but I did think that LOL

4 comments:

Sybil said...

Super cute pictures. Did you paint her shirt for her second day of school outfit?

Sally said...

How absolutely precious - both of them. I love the one of Alexis holding Jillian's hands. That's so sweet!! Love the outfit for today! hahaha

Brenda said...

They're both little dolls, yep.

Tell Alexis she needs to be wearing some of your designs to advertise for you. :-)

Donna said...

Great memories!!! I Love the first photo!!!hughugs