Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I think I will build an ark

I have always been told that bad things come in 3's...well I think the things that have happened to me are more than enough for one gal! Mostly involving water so I will begin building a makeshift ark today!

Wednesday before leaving to go to James' house a storm brewed and the roofer was out of town PANIC because the water was literally POURING in the frame of the patio door (see photos, ignor the dirty window I never open the blinds that far back LOL)

Then Friday I came home from a trip to James' house and the pool filter was stopped up and the water was turning green..easy fix with a little chlorine & algicide BUT the AC was out as well.....yep I know a guy that works on AC's so my mom called him (I was out of town at the zoo by this time) he came he fixed and said he wasn't going to charge me and arm and leg ...just a leg LOL he is crazy! So the AC is working by the time I get home.


The girls came in to take a bath yesterday, I started a load of clothes, the roofers grandson was here helping him and turned the water hose on and Jillian flushed the toilet...more than an old sewer line can handle???????????? I THINK SO because the toilet and tub pics are what happened AND the washer pumped all the water into my kitchen floor (it has never been so sparkling and clean by the way)! There was some seriously scary things in the toilet! Alexis and I identified bird feathers, the GIANT roach (we do not have roaches LOL), dragonfly wings, beetles, grass, cricket remains and some unidentified slime! I went by to talk to a plumbing friend of mine yesterday and he said I obviously have a break in my line for the "critters" to be there so he is going to come do a "side job" for me after work this evening. The children that despise going to their dads house were both saying "let's just go to daddy's house moma"

4 comments:

Brenda said...

OH NO! I would be having a screaming fit! When are they supposed to fix it for you?

Sybil said...

I have always head bad comes in 3's too. I hope your bad water run is over! I feel for you though! I had a few of those American roaches come in our house through our fireplace cracks. I called our terminex guy and he said they are not inside roaches, the live outside. Thank goodness! But he always sprays again for me anyway, to make me feel better, ha ha.

Sally said...

YIKES - hope it all gets fixed sooner than later. Good thing ya'll have two places to live. :)

Donna said...

GoodNess! Looks like you need a Plumber!!! I know one but it might cost 10 or 12 arms And legs to get him there!! Good luck with the Cleaning!!hughugs