Saturday, August 9, 2008

Photo Challenge~PLAY

This was too much fun as PLAY is our middle names.....I love to play with the kids or at least encourage them to play. I am a firm believer that imagination can take you anywhere you want to go. If my kids are bored...they better be sick because with stimulated minds they should be able to take a trip anywhere to find a less boring place! I think I have done a pretty good job at carrying on the tradition of this act because my girls certainly do some funny things. I did have a hard time picking which photos to post though LOL


Beans dancing to the beat of her own drum...LITERALLY..she was playing us a little beach tune with her sand pail and shovel.

Here the girls were playing Little Miss Muffet! Alexis dressed Beans in the spider costume which she said "wouldn't quite scare her away" so she added the witch costume too and a little tiara so that Beans "could be pretty scary" ROFLMBO!

And my last two children Frankie and Belle having fun Thursday evening after a little storm passed through and the temps dropped down below 90!

18 comments:

Karen M said...

Great captures of play! Your girls seem like so much fun!

Sally said...

Aw, my goodness gracious - those little ones of yours are just THE cutest!! They sure know how to play and have fun! :)

The Hallman Tribe said...

Great job at capturing the theme. you did a fab job on all your photos. I think i like the dogs photo the best. Wonderful job!!

Unknown said...

These are so cute. I love the girls photos but your fur babies are so sweet too.

Brenda said...

I know from personal experience that the Chick and Beans know how to play. Yep, they do indeed! Great pics Miz Jerri, you know I love em!

Sybil said...

Girl you did a great job. I love the one of Alexis and Beans dressed up. I wasn't sure what Beans was wearing until you explained and then I couldnt' stop laughing. So cute! Great job with the challenge!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Those are wonderful play pictures. I wouldn't want to be the one getting chased by your dog lol.
Blessings,
Kim

Donna said...

Geez sweetie!! These pictures are Wonderful!! Picture taking runs in the family I guess!!Lololol.....Well Done!!hughugs

Maria said...

Beautiful pictures! The little girls look very happy!
Very sweet!

Cindra said...

The layered look is very entertaining... LOL! Those girls are something else... never a dull moment. And so photogenic. Great shot of the dogs, too!

Amanda said...

Great pictures of very cute kids! Oh, and i just love the dogs~great action shot!

Tabitha said...

I totally love your photos ~ the dressing up one is my favourite!!
love and hugs XXXXX

Donna said...

I can hear the giggles all the way to Tennessee, LOL. Great shots. Love the picture of the running pooches too!

Nita Jo said...

Little Miss Muffet! So Cute! Love the picture of your "other" kids too!

Jeanne said...

Great pics for play. Love the furbabies running at you. Glad you joined in.

Sharon said...

Great pictures. The costumes are so cute, especially the scary spider...LOL. The dogs in action was a great shot too.

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

OMG! I love the spider/witch/tiara costume. Waaaay too funny! lol

And the picture of dogs is awesome!

Kari

kimberly said...

wonderful photos......great job!
kimberly