Monday, August 4, 2008

School registration AGAIN

I fumble through my mommy world and gather all things needed, get to the school and Alexis has to be there too! She went with my mom to make my trip easier! I go get her so she can do her placement testing....find out I didn't have to have any of that other crap just her birth certificate and a letter from the prison stating that James must live on the compound for his job!
The lady and Alexis were both laughing when they came from the testing room....Alexis was able to do everything she asked...ABC's, shapes, colors, write her name, she knew all the other things like parents names, phone numbers blah blah blah...

THEN she asked her to count as high as she can...I know Alexis can count to 100 easily but as she counted the lady was obviously marking some things and she made an X to show Alexis did such and such correctly instead of a check mark and Alexis was at 40, stopped counting looked at the lady and said "I guess I ain't doing so good HUH"?! The lady told her she was doing great and Alexis said "41, 42, 43" and stopped again and said "well now I lost count" LOL My kid is just too silly!

This school really doesn't know what is coming to them in two weeks because Alexis is a seriously funny child without even trying to be!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I would love to be a fly on the wall in that classroom!