Monday, August 4, 2008

School Registration

I am such a procrastinator! I think that was my mommy guard kicking in and not really wanting to send Alexis to school. She has been with me for 4 out of her 5 years and I will so miss her even though it will be a great break to only have Beans here during the day. I have everything together except her birth certificate..I packed it away when we moved and I failed to get her physical. Her docs were all on vacation last week and so they have 100 kids for physicals this morning so I am not the only procrastinator in the county LOL I called the school and they told me to bring everything else I have and get her in and just bring the physical form before school starts. I have to go to DHS because they have a copy of her birth certificate YAY! So by this afternoon my sweet baby will be a kindergartener *SIGH* *SNIFF*

3 comments:

Sybil said...

They grow so fast. I cried when Shelby left for kindergarten and I'll probably cry when she goes off to first grade. Its hard giving our babies up for a whole day! But just think of all the fun things you'll be able to do with just you and Beans!

Brenda said...

Where, oh where are you? Next thing you know, she'll be graduating from High School!

Sally said...

Awww, those are sweet yet sad moments in time. Alexis will love coming home to mommy and telling you all about her day. Hang in there!!