Saturday, August 23, 2008

SWEETS~photo challenge

eeeekkkkk I for some reason thought that the posting was for the 29th so I had to dig through old pics because I didn't have anything ready LOL


Beans digging into her birthday cake last year! It was a sweet moment and a sweet cake

last winter I made some gooey brownies and set them on the counter to cool and went to the bathroom, when I got back to the kitchen Beans had helped herself to the warm sticky SWEET treats!


This one was just a few months ago...I walked into the bedroom and Jillian hid something behind her back ...when I pressed her for what it was she popped out this DOG BISCUIT! I don't know that it was sweet...I've never tried one but she sure was enjoying it!

13 comments:

Sally said...

HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE it!! That Beans is somethin' else alright!! :)

The Hallman Tribe said...

LOL,

the dog biscuit is so funny! I love the middle one with the spoon! great job on the challenge, and beautiful photos!

Sybil said...

How funny! My dad use to do that too when we were little, I think just to freak us out that he was eating a dog biscuit!

Brenda said...

Hahaha, yep, our Beans, the sweets monster of our tribe. Great photos Jerri!

kimberly said...

so sweet....i see this around my house so often with the four grandbabies! love it!
kimberly

Donna said...

HaHahahahahahaLOL....Dog biscuits ARE good!!......well, I just wanted to see Why dogs wag their tails so much!!!LOLOLOL....She is SO Pretty!!! Well done for short notice!!!hughugs

Tabitha said...

Great photos ~ she definitly is a sweetie!!
love and hugs XXXX

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh you can tell she was loving what ever it was she just ate lol. I want to lick her face ha ha!
Blessings.

Jeanne said...

Cute kids and treats. Can't get much sweeter.

Donna said...

ROFL! And chewing on a dog biscuit! Too funny!

Karen M said...

LOL..

Beans is such a sweetie pie and you did great showing off her sweet indulgences.

Sharon said...

Great photos. I can remember as a kid making cakes just to eat the bowl of batter, Boy, did we get belly-aches...LOL

Sharon

Cindra said...

You have got both hands full with those little beauties... and your arms and every other part! I always enjoy hearing stories about them.